We all know that electrical appliances require regular maintenance and service. So is the case with an air conditioner too. The filters, fins and coils of your air conditioning unit need to be checked at regular intervals and demands maintenance for it to function effectively and efficiently throughout the years of service. If you are ignoring regular maintenance, then the air conditioner will not perform to its optimum while your utility bill will steadily increase. Therefore, you must check out the best air conditioning service in your area to get rid of your daily repair and maintenance problems.
Get Professional Air Conditioning Service: –
Many people love to wait until their air conditioner begins to make strange noise or stops running properly before they call in for air conditioning service. But did you know that even if your air conditioner is running smoothly, it can lose about 5% of its operational efficiency every year due to wear and tear?
With regular servicing, a unit will maintain up to 95% of its original efficiency. This means that the cost of a regular service gets quickly recovered in the savings of your monthly electricity bill and reduced repair costs.
What are the Benefits of Regular Service?
- Low efficiency will be recovered.
- Chances of a costly, major breakdown at the worse time will be reduced.
- The lifespan of the unit will be prolonged.
- Your comfort is increased.
- Your unit will cost less to operate.
When your air conditioner needs more than regular maintenance, hire a professional service technician. A well-trained technician will find and fix problems in your air conditioning system.
The Technician Should:
- Clean the condensing unit coils
- Clean the evaporator coils
- Check the amp draw of the compressor and all components
- Oil the fan motors (if required)
- He should check that belts are properly tightened and well adjusted
- Check the system operating temperatures against the manufacturer’s specification
- Check the refrigerant level
- Check the thermostats and sensors
- Tighten all electrical terminals
- Check all ductwork for air leaks and damage
- Check operation of all zone motors
- Check and test condensate tray drains and P trap
- Check all safety device during air conditioning service
Services which should be provided by Air Conditioning Service Company: –
- Split system air conditioning
- Ducted air conditioning
- Cool rooms and refrigeration
- Transport refrigeration repairs
- Building management controls
- Thermal efficiency solutions
- Scheduled maintenance
- System engineering and design
- Project management
If you want your air conditioner to function properly during summers, the annual maintenance of your unit is very important. During the air conditioning service, the technician will tune-up your unit to ensure it is clean and running smoothly and safely.
There are some other vital services in addition to yearly tune-ups that you can do to help ensure a high level of comfort and smooth functioning of the unit. You need to buy good filters and change them regularly. You have to keep bushes, trees, and other materials away from the outside unit of your air conditioner.
The complicated appliance will hugely benefit in many ways from an annual maintenance service. They recover much of their lost efficiency and are less likely to suffer a major break down, they have a longer lifespan, increase your comfort, and they operate using less money.
When you need cool air the most, you will notice that your home’s central air conditioning system goes down. It’s important to have an experienced and licensed air conditioning service company that you can trust to be there for you and to restore your comfort as quickly as possible.