Stainless steel is one material which can be dependable. Besides being durable, it can be molded into different shapes easily. It is due to this, you find multiple types of commercial stainless steel sink available in the market these days. This is one material which can blend well with any interiors and does not rust easily and is considered hygienic and safe. There are no precautions to be taken when cleaning this. Maintenance is easy and does not require much time. Choosing stainless steel as the material for your sink guarantees that this is going to last long.
Ease of Installation:
Stainless steel sinks have gained popularity for commercial uses due to the ease of installation besides many other factors. All you need to concentrate on is the quality of the sealant. This tends to protect the counters and cabinets around the sink from water which is splashed. Do not overlook the hook-ups required for the faucets besides the plumbing equipment for hooking this sink to the drainage pipes.
Commercial stainless steel links tend to last for a long period of time, even if used roughly. You can say this is a ‘one-time investment’ making it perfect for any commercial or residential applications. You tend to save money which is spent otherwise on replacing sinks made of other materials.
All the muck and grime in a sink does not affect the stainless steel sink in any way. To keep it clean you can wash it with soapy water. This works well for all those who tend to run short of time attending the household chores.
Choosing Stainless Steel Sinks:
Taking a little trouble ensures that you opt for the apt commercial stainless steel sink. A few tips can be helpful in making the right choice.
1. Look and opt for value and quality. As we know there are different grades in stainless steel, there is no question of making any compromise on the quality due to the cost. Paying a wee bit more initially can save you from any expenses in the near future.
2. The gauge needs to be determined before you opt for a specific commercial stainless steel sink. You can safely opt for a gauge which is between 16 to 18. A 22 gauge is a big ‘NO’ as this can dent easily and is also prone to vibrating.
3. Check out the depth to ensure the water splashed does not fall out of the sink. Approximately a 10-inch deep sink will be comfortable as this can hold a lot. Talking about shapes, square corners, soft angles, and flat bottoms provide more volume.
4. Make sure the sinks have either undercoating or pad as this can eliminate the sound of clattering vessels. A sink with no depth sounds like a drum.
5. As stainless steel is a combination of nickel and alloys. 8 percent nickel with 18 percent chromium can work ideal for resistance to stain and nil corrosion.
Check out which manufacturer can offer you the different choices so that you can pick and choose in accordance to your requirement. There are multiple manufacturers offering theses products online. It is advisable to look for quality first and then check out the prices. You can also look for warranties offered by the different manufacturers before you make a choice. Comparing prices of similar commercial stainless steel sinks can help you get a good deal. To avail the benefit of stainless steel to the maximum, it is important to make that effort of choosing the right manufacturer.