There are various kinds of heating and cooling systems. Initially there used to be furnaces which were used to heat the rooms and then there were separate installations for air conditioning the place in summer. However, using the same ducts, the warmed or cooled air used to be passed. Now there is even ductless heating as well as cooling systems. These are used in residential areas as well as commercial complexes.
The Advantages Of Ductless Heating And Cooling Systems:
- These offer very flexible solutions. The traditional air conditioning systems use ducts to force the heated or the cooled air. However, ductless ones deliver air directly to the zones. These have an outdoor unit and an indoor unit and all that is needed is that this needs to be mounted and it should have electricity access. These systems are also known as multi-split systems and they are a cost effective solution. These also can be used in systems that currently have ducts.
- These save money unlike inefficient systems that consume a lot of energy. Ductless ones use less power than the forced air systems of the traditional kind. These are also compact and they deliver air directly to the room, so there is no efficiency lost. There are also zones which can be created and cooled separately. There are also tax credits which people can claim when they install ductless systems.
- These improve the air quality. The older systems need maintenance and cleaning regularly. Even after these have been cleaned, there are allergens and dust which remain behind. These systems also offer multi-stage filtration, and so bacteria, pollen, dust, allergens and other particles are reduced.
- These decrease the carbon footprint as these are more efficient. They have higher star ratings result in more efficiency.
The Advantages of Radiant Heating and Cooling Systems:
Radiant heating works by allowing warm water to circulate through the polymer pipes which have been installed in the ceiling, walls and floors. The radiant cooling circulates chilled water through the same pipes.
- These provide gentle and warm heat as well as flexibility, efficiency, control and comfort.
- These are affordable and used by people who are energy conscious.
- They are adaptable as they can be used in ceilings, floors or walls and heat the entire building.
- They provide architectural freedom as they do not need ductwork or space wastage or even bulky convectors.
- They provide comfortable temperature as there is no inconsistency of temperature based on the time, any corner of the room, or from one height to the other. There are no noisy fans or even dusty air being blown or dry air.
- They are easy to control – some rooms can be warmer than others and the temperature can be optimized.
- They are efficient and safe. There are no hazards due to high temperatures as in the case of furnaces.
How Would You Install The Heating And Cooling Systems In Your Home?
Heating and cooling system installation needs some time and it can be done by trained professionals only. Most of the manufacturing companies offer free installation, and you need to ask for the same at the time of purchasing. Apart from that, you need to maintain these heating and cooling systems on regular basis, and you need to appoint some experienced professionals to do this task. It is better to search them online and you can get plenty of companies that offer different kinds of heating and cooling system. Always maintain the company guidelines during maintenance and installation of your cooling and heating system.
So now you can install your heating and cooling system and choose the best energy efficient machine for your own use.