It is obvious that the older house have the more chances of growing trees in the sewer pipes and also in many of the other cases, so to overcome such problem one need to follow particular methods for the prevention of tree growth in the sewer pipes. And in most of the cases the trees that are planted on the roads have tendency to develop the tree roots in sewer pipes. Most of them will be not knowing how to control the tree roots in sewer pipes or how to overcome the situation self, instead many seek the solutions by calling plumbers or expert in that areas which will cause heavy investments and results into loss. The people who specially work at specific areas need to notice if there are any blockages, or water being blocked, if the users observe such cases then it means that the drainage has been blocked due to some severe cases. First before finding any of the solutions, initially one need to find what is the actual problem and the problem is identified using the below methods:
What can be the exact nature of the problem of roots sticking inside sewer pipes?
- The roots of the trees are can be visible in some cases and can easily find out the problem.
- In the sewer pipes sometimes the cameras are sent for detailed analysis and identify the main cause of the problem.
When identified with such problems the most effective solutions are as follows:
Cutting of the trees and using the effective chemicals, which prevent the tree growth.
- The old pipeline is replaced with new pipes, which are designed using plastic and thus prevent growth of tree.
- Experts work on this area, and find better solutions. In most of the cases the common people can’t work in this area due to the risks involved in this area.
Using new tools and equipment to wash the sewage pipe:
As the time changed, with the advanced usage of technologies and methods in the present days the issues of tree roots in sewer pipes are less when compared to the olden days.
- And when anybody faces such problem getting done the damage repair immediately is the best solution to prevent the further more damages.
- And there are different ways for the broken drains to get repaired, but before finding the methods to repair it would be best if one find the causes of the problem a raised and then find the best solution for the repair to be done.
- Once the trees have started growing in the gaps of the pipes, one can physically replace the pipes or do some lining to the pipes else one can remove the tree from its root.
How can the sewage pipe lining be maintained?
The lining can be done using the either of the methods such as slip-lining or the inflatable liner, and this lining method involves large investments when compared with replacing the pipe or the cutting tree.
- If in case the pipes result into frequent problems, then the environmental health department may suggest replacing the pipe or installing new with the wide spaces.
- This is done because of better healthy environment. Else this is sometimes even done by the local authorities and the owners need to pay them for the work they done and this is followed everywhere irrespective of the cast and richness.
- Hence one needs to worry about the things that undergo in the surrounding environment and take precautions at the earliest using private sectors or public sectors.
The tree root growing in the sewer pipes are considered as major problem as it is an environmental based and can’t be controlled with the natural methods. Hence need to take precautions at earliest.
Do you like to know more about tree roots? Please visit this link to get additional information about tree roots sewer pipes.